Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My lucky look

Photobucket This is just something that made me really happy today!
...i found out that...a look i wore in may for a vintage fair in Bucharest suddenly became an important source of inspiration. For all that i have to thank lightaholic.com , as they are "guilty" for taking this photo.
Thanks to : lightaholic,http://womanly-always.tumblr.com and all the guys that reblogged this look and hyped it on lookbook.nu Kisses & Hugs!
Love ,
Gabriela


It was also a hit on lookbook.nu, it's actually my most hyped look:)) so i just Had to celebrate it with a blog post. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket My sister and my mum ( unfortunately i have only 2 photos for this look:)) Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. a very elegant set! The skirt, noble yellow, black and white top and white accessories - all chosen very harmoniously! Bag I won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, you have brought sunshine to my day :D

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's too much dear! So happy you like it !
      Kisses!

      Delete
  3. I love it...so much colour. Looking good and yes its very inspiring,xx
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very happy you liked it dear thank you very much! ! >:D<
      Kisses!

      Delete
  4. great look and I follow you back;)

    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, nice outfits, can we follow each other? Visit my blog and let me know what you think! :)



    www.uniartfashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Da e corect, chiar aşa ţi-am desoperit blogul, dintr-un post tumblr, pe care şi eu l-am reblogat. Combinaţia chiar a meritat.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww , multumesc mult , ma bucur sa aflu asta!
      Te pup!

      Delete
  7. Oh really, yo're so beautiful and stulish
    What a perfect look, I LOVEEEEE

    Love, Oana

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...